Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) HaaS Solution
CharTec's Hardware as a Service BDR is the ultimate solution for data backup and network recovery in the face of catastrophe! Clients can rest easy knowing the BDR solution automatically backs up their data offsite to redundant data centers. As for downtime, don't worry; CharTec's BDR solution has clients back up and running before they know it. Assuming a disaster causes a server to go offline, the CharTec BDR solution completely virtualizes the downed server and assumes its place within minutes. Simply put, a client's entire IT infrastructure emerges unscathed in the face of disaster.
Don't wait until it's too late... CharTec's HaaS BDR provides additional benefits, making it a convenient and affordable solution for your clients. With an easy-to-use Web Portal, displaying the backup status, and 24x7 Help Desk support, CharTec's BDR caters to the needs of your clients. Add in the first month of service at NO COST, the benefits to CharTec's Backup and Disaster Recovery solution add up fast. Invest in CharTec's HaaS BDR service and provide your clients with a quick return on their technology investment, while ultimately increasing their bottom line and satisfying their need for a turnkey BDR solution!
When Disaster StrikesWith CharTec's Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) Solution backing up you and your clients, no disaster is too big. Whatever form the disaster takes, you can confidently offer your clients a solution that will protect their data and quickly recover their entire network.
Rounding out a service offering with the BDR solution adds a clear value to your managed service offering that easily differentiates you from your competitors. Showing your clients the value of CharTec's HaaS Backup and Disaster Recovery Device is as easy as communicating the crippling cost of a disaster. Apart from physical damage, system downtime, and the loss of revenue associated with a disaster, up to 72% businesses that experience a major data loss event will go out of business within 2 years.
The Ultimate SolutionCharTec's Hardware as a Service BDR is the ultimate solution for data backup and network recovery! Clients can rest easy knowing the BDR solution automatically backs up their data offsite to redundant data centers. If a disaster does strike and a server goes down, then CharTec's BDR solution will virtualize the downed server and get your client's network back up and running. In this way, BDR provides a solution to a problem before the client is able to even be aware of the issue, this completely eliminates expensive downtime.
CharTec's HaaS BDR provides additional benefits, making it a convenient and affordable solution for your clients. CharTec's BDR caters to your client's needs by providing them access to an easy-to-use Web Portal that displays the backup status along with 24x7 Help Desk support. When your client signs up for CharTec's BDR solution, the first month of service is FREE, providing them a quick return on their technology investment. CharTec's HaaS BDR will ultimately increase your bottom line and satisfy your client's need for a turnkey BDR solution!
- Built by a Master MSP for MSPs
- Onsite Backups are Automated and Scheduled
- Onsite Virtualization Replaces Downed Servers for Maximum Uptime
- Cloud-Based Virtualization for Complete Satisfaction
- 30 Minutes or Less for Virtualization on Most Servers
- Ultimate Business Continuity
- Test Virtualizations are Automated Nightly and Provide Notification
- Easy-to-Use Web Portal for "At-a-Glance" Backup Status
- RMM Agent Included for Alerting and Scripting
- 24x7 Emergency Support
- Easy-to-Use GUI Interface
- Intel Server-Based Hardware
- Dedicated Drive for Virtualizations
- No Upfront Payment Program Lets You Profit on Month One
Benefits of the Cloud
- Rapid and Reliable Restore of Any Backup Image Up to 30 Days
- On-Demand Server Provisioning, Migrations, and Testing
- Remote Management through Web-Based CharTec BDR Portal for Fast BDR Status Checks
- Archival Offsite Storage
- Auto Resumes for Offsite Backup Transfers
- 36 Days of Full Production Virtualization
- 10 Virtual Lab Hours Included per Server/Month, Allowing Technicians to Work on Servers in the Cloud
In addition to gaining a competitive edge and closing more opportunities, a solution like the CharTec BDR can effectively keep your customers in business after a natural or man-made disaster.
It’s possibly the best choice you’ll ever make for your practice.
For more information about our SaaS BDR Solution click here!
I would like to say thank you to Alex and the entire staff of CharTec. Your hospitality is amazing and the amount of information gained is invaluable to me and my company. Since working with you, my staff size has doubled, my profits have tripled, and...well, Alex knows the rest. I look forward to the next Academy. Thank you from Decatur Computers, Inc.