News & Press Releases
- CharTec Selects Sophos to Offer Security Application to its Clients - by Computer Business Review
- CharTec: Blending HaaS, Backup and Sophos Security - by MSPmentor
- CharTec Standardizes on Sophos Security - by Channelnomics
- CharTec Releases Updated Version of SaaS BDR Solution - by SMB Nation Blogs
- CharTec Decouples BDR From Appliances - by Channelnomics
- Can a Master MSP Help Your Slumping Sales? - by Business Solutions
- Live Virtual Help Desk: Channel Partner Moves Coming - by MSPmentor
- ChannelTrends: It's Not Easy to Get in Game Shape - by CompTIA Blog
- On the Record with CharTec's CEO Alex Rogers - by eChannelLine
- Managed Services Pricing Models: Am I Just Plain Wrong? - by MSPmentor
- 5 Reasons Arnie Bellini has the Right Strategy - by Channelnomics
- A Closer Look Inside the ConnectWise Captial Family - by MSPmentor
- CharTec Voted 'Best Breakout Session' at IT Nation 2011 - by Business Solutions
- New CharTec BDR Software Removes Hardware Barriers - by eChannelLine
- CharTec Now Offering BDR Software - by ChannelPro
- BDR 'Rescue Kits' Distributed at IT Nation - by Channelnomics
- CharTec Supports Backup to Legacy Boxes - by Channelnomics
- CharTec Offers Partners BDR Software Option - by ChannelPartners
- CharTec Updates Backup Disaster Recovery Appliance - by eWeek
- Take a Tour of CharTec's New Expanded Training Center - by Business Solutions
For some reason I ended up using Fortinet UTM’s when we started doing UTM’s a couple of years ago. No real problem with them but the procurement path is miserable. The sales company is a PIA and Fortinet does not seem to care about us. So finally in frustration I went to the configurator on the CharTec site to look at Sophos again.
First off, as I said before the site is MUCH better. I have really not liked looking at things on the configurator as it was so slow but now it is fine. My attitude about using it has moved from negative to positive.
BUT, what CharTec does real...