CharTec is the SMB channel's leading provider of Hardware as a Service (HaaS) and MSP and IT Business Training. Beyond HaaS, we are a channel-friendly partner that helps you deliver a truly unique technology service offering.
Our success is based on our Members' success, which is why we invest so much in training and Member support. CharTec is the largest MSP training facility in North America with a 20,000 square foot, custom-built training Academy.
While attending CharTec Academy, our Members not only participate in world-class training, but they have full access to our own 20 year-old, multi-million dollar MSP practice. ARRC Technology is a working MSP located in the same facility. As a measure of leading by example, ARRC Technology has been listed five times as one of the fastest growing companies on the INC 500/5000.
The CharTec® "Hardware as a Service" (HaaS) program and Academy training helps you easily obtain custom equipment and licensing for your clients, provides the necessary sales training for you, and continues to support your organization after the sale is complete with warranty and technical support.
Simply Managed Services with Current Hardware and Software
Dealing with older hardware and software at several different clients increases the amount of time your techs need to provide high quality managed services to all of them. While your clients may appreciate and depend on the services you provide, they may not be able to purchase all the new equipment to keep their company running smoothly. The result is a gap in the delivery of true service and dependability, loss of company efficiency and unproductive “break-fix” service calls.
Add True Value
CharTec® is the tool for easy transition to Managed Services and offers you the ability to standardize your clients’ hardware. Add true value to your offering that will close more opportunities and make you a Trusted Advisor in every situation. Now you can offer your client:
- Custom Standardized Hardware Branded with Your Company Name and Logo
- Servers, Workstations, BDRs, Firewalls and VoIP
- Hardware Refreshes Every 3 Years!
- With CharTec® Your Client will never be “obsolete”
- Software Assurance and Licensing
- Software Budgeting and License Tracking--Done.
- A Single Point of Contact for Problem Resolution
- Tech Support at their fingertips - No more Level 1 and Level 2 calls for you- CharTec Help Desk!
- North American-Based Help Desk
- A Flat Monthly Fee Structure that Includes Hardware
- A predictable, monthly fee for your client—no guesswork!
- Convert their Capital Equipment Expense to an Operating Expense
- Much more attractive to most budgets for tax benefits
Watch What CharTec Partners Have to Say
Make Your Managed Service Offering Unique!
Adding CharTec® to your existing Managed Service Offering gives you a competitive edge over your competition. Why stand with the herd when your offering can stand alone?
CharTec® Resellers See the Benefits, too!
- Clients Hardware Standardized
- Technicians are able to get your clients up and running faster - better margin
- Access to the Professional CharTec® Configuration Tools
- Helps you price your Managed Service Opportunities in 5 minutes
- Project Pricing made easy
- Deal with one company for training, financing, orders and warranty replacement
- Professional Sales Training and Proposal Documents
- This is like no training you've ever been to in our Channel
- Your competition is no longer “competitive”
- CharTec® makes your offer totally unique and the sales process makes you more profitable
- The “Perfect RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Experience”
- No hassle! If it’s broken, we send you a new one. Period.
- Quiets Your Clients Network
- Now you can work on assisting their company, not their hardware
What are you waiting for? Call today! 1-866-544-2772
Want more information? Have a CharTec Representative contact you!
CharTec Member Enrollment: $3,995
CharTec Travel Expenses from Raleigh, NC: $3,500
CharTec Team & Academy: Priceless
We were reminded of what we think we already knew and became more aware of strategies we had not thought of and will use.